Imagination Station is a non-profit, 100% volunteer based, parent/child interactive playgroup. This year, we will have a “play date” every other Monday throughout the school year at the Adventist Christian School Gym located at 612 23rd Ave.
Stations are set-up throughout the gym to stimulate the imagination of children in every developmental stage. In addition to our Monthly Play Dates we have arranged a variety of field trips on the alternating Mondays each month. We are grateful to have the support and use of the Adventist School Gym for our “play dates” and the financial support of other agencies and businesses throughout Greeley, however; we are not affiliated with any political, religious, or ethnic group. If you’d like to be added to our email newsletter list please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Now you can print, complete, and bring with you the FAMILY INFORMATION SHEET AND WAIVER!
Playgroup is a place for children to explore their imaginations in a warm, safe, and social environment. Playgroup is a place to build friendships at a variety of stations filled with fun toys, books, and crafts. Playgroup is a place to play, with mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, auntie, uncle, nana, nanny, or friends. Playgroup is also a place for children to explore, their community through field trips. We are excited to be starting for another year of fun and learning. We want to take this opportunity to remind parents of what makes Imagination Station fun, safe, and successful. We are all here to have fun and socialize our kiddos (and ourselves), but need to remember some basic considerations:
- If you see a child engaging in a dangerous activity, hurting themselves, or others, PLEASE ask them to stop, notify their guardian, ask them to go to their guardian, or find an Imagination Station volunteer with a blue apron on to assist you.
- NOBODY has fun if a child gets hurt.
- Please supervise your child while in the craft/art project area. This ensures the materials are well taken care of, and used safely.
- In the interest of safety and consideration, please refrain from attending if your children are sick and possibly contagious.
- This is a time to be social with other adults as well, but please make sure you keep an eye on your child(ren) at the same time. This is an interactive playgroup so it is expected that you interact with your child(ren).
- A $1 per family donation is requested for Play Dates as well as Field Trips, in order to pay for craft supplies, toys, and advertisement/printing. There is a donation pail located at the front table and with a member of leadership at Field Trips. If you would like to offer a larger donation or year donation we can offer you a receipt for tax purposes.
- We strongly encourage you to put any suggestions in the suggestion box that can improve the playgroup!
- This is a 5 yr. old and under playgroup so please make sure any older kids that come understand that it is meant for the younger children and the toys are intended for and designed for that age group. Rough play is not allowed as it creates an unsafe environment for all.
- The field trips, however, are planned for 5 and under but ALL ages are welcome.
- The schedule is as follows
- 9:30-10:30 Open Play
- 10:30-10:35 Clean-up (song will be played)
- 10:35-10:40 Announcements
- 10:40-10:55 Movement Time
Upcoming Fall Field Trips and Playdates
See Events for more details and RSVP. Or just click the links below.
It is NOT necessary to RSVP for playdates
Newsletter will be coming soon!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, or concerns